Dual monitor == Dual PC == multi-terminal Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeratul

hello all,

I have several questions here:

1. How do i install a 2nd monitor and my graphics card has one output?!! Actually it has the normal o/p that accepts monitor's cables and another o/p that i'm still figuring it out :)

2. If i suceeded in installing a 2nd monitor, how can i turn my PC into a server (or 2 PCs-in-1) ? In other words, how can i and my brother use the same PC AT THE SAME TIME, such that, he's using one monitor and i'm using the other and we have two sets of terminal devices, i.e. two keyboards and two mice?

Zeratul said:
hello all,

I have several questions here:

1. How do i install a 2nd monitor and my graphics card has one output?!! Actually it has the normal o/p that accepts monitor's cables and another o/p that i'm still figuring it out :)

2. If i suceeded in installing a 2nd monitor, how can i turn my PC into a server (or 2 PCs-in-1) ? In other words, how can i and my brother use the same PC AT THE SAME TIME, such that, he's using one monitor and i'm using the other and we have two sets of terminal devices, i.e. two keyboards and two mice?
1) That second output may be DVI, or S-Video, what does it look like? If it has a lot of holes, it's DVI(newer LCD monitors) if it's black and has 4(i think) holes and a rectangular hole, it's S-Video and goes to a regular TV.

2) I don't think that's possible with one PC, but I could very well(and probably am) be wrong.

Yeah, you're quite right. It's the DVI, yes, i've checked your description and the manual as well.

And i saw that i also have a converter that plugs into this o/p and it's other terminal has the port of monitor or a data-show cable, i.e. i think it can be used to use another monitor, i just think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back