E machine trouble..

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi---i have a t2984 emachines that just stopped working......i took the mobo out of the case and set it on a box with only the psu and the memory stick in it......when i plug in the psu the 2 fans start spinning like its trying to boot up...also there is a little red led light on as long as the fans are running.....then it craps out...and all im left with is a little green light on the motherboard.....please help...id be grateful....i called intel...emachines....they all are clueless....or at least they wont help me since it is out of warranty

And the other problem, if you dont replace it with the exact same over priced mobo then you will need to go out and buy a proper windows install disk too.

When e-crap machines blow their PSU they also take out the motherboard. This will require replacement of both. It probably would be more cost effective to just replace the system and salvage the hard drives.

ill never buy another thing off of emachines or gateway or acer.........all junk....but at least i got around 2 and a half years out of this junk system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back