EL Gordo Spanish Sweepstake Lottery S.A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday i received a letter from EL GORDO SPANISH SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY S.A.,C/ CARRACA No3 PISO 1-A 08905 BARCELONA-SPAIN, TELEFAX: 0034 660 775 793, Managing Director, DON PEDRO GARZON.....saying i won $315,810.00......wow.....WHAT A SCAMING B*****D......... could that be true?.....imagine what i can do with all that money!!!!.....anyway, my husband told me to check the internet about this company (el gordo) ......i went on Google search, i couldnt beleive what i saw.....IT WAS A SCAM!!!. Yep! should of saw that coming. Me winning !! Ha Ha Ha Ha. What a joke. The thing that made me and my husband see something is not right...... was the way the letter was sent and the writting...... there was spelling mistake's etc...... it said to call MR LUIS GOMEZ on Tel: 0034 654 580 475 Fax: 0034 654 698 143......before 28th of May 2004 or the funds will be returned to the Ministry de Economic y Hacienda as unclaimed... Ha Ha Ha....what a joke......any way, it said, quote,......." we ask that you keep this award from public notice until your claim has been processed and your money remitted to your nominated account as this is a part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unwanted taking advantage of this program by participants." ..end quote.
+ quote...."that a computer ballot system drawn from 25,000 names from Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Europe and North America as part of our international promotions program"........and that we came third from the 25,000 picked, what a joke. Any way i thank google for all the info it gives us. Thanks you goole. Any way, have a nice day!!!!!:eek:

El Gordo

El Joko it should be called. Got the same letter today 23/9, rang him up as on the letter followed all the instructions looked in Google :grinthumb and saw all the scams :dead: so decided to do it again with the same REF nr but with another name and accent:D and he bought it the *****puke: . If any international lottery asks for your banking info then its a scam, dont get sucked.;)

Old adage......"If it seems to good to be true......." well, you know the rest.

And to you three new posters :wave: Welcome To TechSpot! :wave:

Enjoy your time here.

anyone think that this is in some way an ad for the actual Spanish Lottery, due to the three first-time-posters, etc....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back