Elder scrolls 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have 2ghz, 800mb, 60gb, and a geforce fx 5700le graph card.. will this game run on my comp? (elder scrolls 4 oblivion)

it will, but you really ought to upgrade to a 6800gt or higher. I'm running a PNY 7800GT and i have no glitch problems, but then again you need at least $300 dollars for one of those..... try newegg.com, they have the latest computer hardware for relatively cheap prices. Good luck with game.

try upgrading your ram too. look at corsair. they make some of the better ram out there.

Nick

It runs fine on Radeon 9600, so I'd think it would be playable on 5700LE, too.

There's no need to have the latest and greatest graphics cards - every 3D game has an option to lower the graphics details.

Just turn the grass and shadows off, for example.

You'll need OldBlivion and/or the "Ultra Low" settings found in the beta patch.

The FX series does NOT play this game well as these cards have a series problem with shaders/shader performance. If you hit the official Oblivion forums, you'll find hundreds of FX-series owners with a huge list of problems.

Oldblivion is a 3rd party mod/custom set of shaders that can make this game barable on your card. You'll be able to play the game, but only with the reduced shaders/Oldblivion mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back