Elsa 3d Revelator glasses

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey everyone, i've got the Elsa 3d revelator glasses (infr red version)
i was wondering what graphics board would support these, i looked around the net but i got a lot of mixed answers ....
somewhere it says only elsa brand video cards, then it says somewhere else that its compatible with most nvidia cards ......
does anyone know for sure?

also where are the latest drivers for these glasses? I have the Elsa Gladiac GeForce2 GTS card, and can't get them to really work.
thanks in advance

What type of connector do the glasses use? S-Video? VGA?
They probably only work with Elsa cards, there should be a port on the back labeled "VR Out" or something of the like.

'a pair of polarizing glasses with an IR receiver built-in, and an IR emitter that hooks in-line with your VGA cable.'

Actually i also have a pair of Elsa Wireless 3D Glasses

Hello i also havea pair of Elsa 3D Wireless Glasses
The best i can tell is at they hook into a spical video out Syncrozation cable espically made for
the Elsa 3D glasses them selfs and i have not yet been able to find this cable anyplace arather.Don't worry as i am still looking allthoe. I found out that the plug on them will not fit an s-video jackThat is why i have come to the conclusion that i did. But i do not know what the name of the Video Sync Cable is or even if it has a name.
I am sure that any help on this would be deeply apprechated on this Subjuct matter because wewould know what to look for if we knew the name of the Video Sync Cable. Thank You. Very Much. :rolleyes:

Another colorful post such as this one & you earn yourself a ban.
- Didou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back