email at msn.com

Zeratul

I have a question,

From some period, one was able to make an email account at msn.com, but now, the only email i can do is at hotmail, not msn.

The advantage of msn one over hotmail was the inbox size=2GB, while the current one in hotmail is 250MBs

Can anyone tell me how to make the msn one NOW by some way or another :D ??

You get 2GB of space if you sign up to Hotmail Plus. This service is not available for everyone though.

Well I've signed up for the Windows Live Mail Beta (very bad name, isn't it?) & my inbox has been upgraded to 2GB at the same time. I have no idea that will be the inbox size once it comes out of beta, but it's worth noting.

I believe you can sign up for the beta with any email from a Microsoft server, be it Hotmail or Msn or anything.

You can probably sign up for an msn.com email account if you subscribe to their internet service but I'm sure you don't want to go that far. I still have an msn email account from when I used them as my dial-up ISP. I kept it even after canceling the dial-up service.

Sweet.. I didn't know, I knew it was up there though...
I just keep my POP from our domain and just keep it clean, but I can see where you would want a web based email...

Didou said:
Well I've signed up for the Windows Live Mail Beta (very bad name, isn't it?) & my inbox has been upgraded to 2GB at the same time. I have no idea that will be the inbox size once it comes out of beta, but it's worth noting.

I believe you can sign up for the beta with any email from a Microsoft server, be it Hotmail or Msn or anything.
Did I stutter ? :confused:

I got about 6 times as much spam as usual from MSN Live. Better still, their spam filters weren't catching it either. Gmail's never been a problem for me.

just like mailpup, I have an msn email from way back when I had them as a dial-up ISP. as far as I know, the only way to get an msn email account now is to pay for it (unless it's included with your ISP account)

cheers :wave:

Back