Error 1003

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,
very new to this site.
im having a problem with my PC. Its fairly new, about 1 month. Its a dual AMD 3800 with Asus M2V.
i've been having troubles with after about 2 weeks after buying it. error 1003 seems to pop-up a lot of the time. DHCP seems to be the error. Ive reinstalled the system a couple of times. but it seems to happen nonetheless. however it's been good for last week or so.
unfortunately i have no idea how to read minidumps.
would anyone be kind enough to have a look at my minidumps files and tell me what's causing this problem?
thanks a lot, guys
cheers, Vlad

aww, please dont post n00b replies to something you dont know about? how can you ask about his network if you cant read his dumps to tell him what is wrong?

all i can say is what OS are you using? and is there any software that you have installed after reformat each time?

with this i can determine a bit more of the problem and hopefully help you out.

he is reporting a dhcp error and you want to read a dump...............

"noob"......I am glad I joined this board

oops, sorry, forgot to mention the OS... its WinXP Pro.
as far as software, I havent installed any unusual software on my comp before or after the problems have started.
its not only a DHCP error, the ones that actually cause the comp to crash are system error 1003, category 102 and it doesnt say much else.
i think i've fixed the dhcp error by defining internal network ips on my router, so that's all good. but still want to know about the system error.
thanks guys.

Faulty ram

Hi,

One minidump is crashed with bugcheck 1A and one minidump is crashed with Single_Bit_CPU_CALL_ERROR. They are the symptom of faulty ram. Probably the memory slot is bad. Reseat the memory to another memory slot may resolve the problem. If it still crashes, run memtest to stress test the ram.

Mini112206-01.dmp BugCheck 1A, {41785, c0e00000, 2cfd2, 0}
Probably caused by : Pool_Corruption ( nt!ExFreePool+f )

Mini112106-01.dmp BugCheck 10000050, {bd800bc8, 8, bd800bc8, 2}
Probably caused by : hardware
BUCKET_ID: SINGLE_BIT_CPU_CALL_ERROR

hi guys,
im still having the same problem. i've tried what you have suggested, then ran memtest for 2 days, nothing.
today the system died again and i think it a bit more serious this time around. will have to reinstall XP. im got more dumps if anyone would mind to have a look at those again?!
thanks a lot in advance.
cheers, Vlad

Hi,

Probably the ram is bad. Replace the ram. This forum accepts zip file. Next time if you want to attach minidumps here, zip the minidumps into a big zip files and it saves disk spaces.

thanks a lot for that. as far as zip files, next time will do that. if you want, i can repost the originals minidumps or delete them all together.
cheers, Vlad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back