Error caused by a device driver...Long problem please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys Iam new here my name is April....I have an ongoing problem that has been happening over and over again, now before you go asking specific questions, I am not a computer person, I work on cars lol ...Everytime I go into windows movie maker or I am watching videos or something my computer will freeze, or randomly restart, now normally you would think this is a video card but it stops and restarts itself when I am in mid-email, imming someone, or just watching tv lol....I have no clue this thing has a mind of its own, when it restarts itself it gives me the error message caused by a device driver but windows doesnt know which one blah blah blah....I only have one minidump file and I will attach it ( it freezes and you have to restart it manually more than it restarts itself )...Anyways the minidump file is attached, in the eventviewer here are some codes form it....One error, Error code 1000007e, parameter1 c0000005, parameter2 f730ddc1, parameter3 f78bec40, parameter4 f78be93c.....Another, The Network Address Translator (NAT) was unable to request an operation of the kernel-mode translation module. This may indicate misconfiguration, insufficient resources, or an internal error. The data is the error code....Another, (this one is here about 30 times in a row) The Application Management service terminated with the following error:
The specified module could not be found..... Another, TCP/IP has reached the security limit imposed on the number of concurrent TCP connect attempts....Another error code related to internet, The IP address lease 192.168.1.100 for the Network Card with network address 000C7672E2AD has been denied by the DHCP server 192.168.1.1 (The DHCP Server sent a DHCPNACK message).

Anything else to lok at or is there a program that tests drivers for you?

Thanks,
April

zip up your last -4 to 5 minidumps and post them as an attachment for analysis.

they're in your windows-minidumps directory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back