error codes and error singature

hehehe heres a question whats a poll question

• oh man your going to mad if i did this wrong

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • alright i dont think i should be doing this

• what do you think brave on or quit now while im ahead

• thats right some people have no grace and go head strong into things yes thats me oh well :o)

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi i instaled windows xp for a friend, and i had finished putting the drivers in and now its saying things like unable to use paint. i get this errror code tablet.pc.inf. specific error code Ox8 at line 0 and i got to the windows add remove windows componets it wont let me in eith and gives the same error code then the computer restarts and i didnt do a thing, and it says systerm has recovered from a serious error the error singnature is
BCCode: 7a BCP1 :C07b9970 BCP2 : C00000000E BCP3 : F732ED9C
BCP4 : OBBC2860 OSVer :5_1_2600 SP:2_0 Product : 256_1

any w help or advice where i can get help will be wonderful thank you

Hi yeah i did the reinstall twice so far and i just went and askd in a chat room they suggested that tabletpc.inf. was messd up. I dont know if im aloud to show other help websites on here but ill post anyway this might give more infromation or help someone who is having this same problem http://www.msfn.org/board/lofiversion/index.php/t34196.html

as for the other error msg ill find out tomorrow if things run m smooth thanks for your time

I can't see how tablet.pc.inf would mess with paint, but if that fixes your problem, good. What about other programs? Anything else going on in the Event Viewer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back