errors and blue screens

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so when i try to play games i have played in the past on this same system i cant, i get these errors and blue screens with a message like: stop: 0x0000008E (oxc0000005, 0xbf9f5273, 0xf153f2d8, 0x000000) somehitng like that and then i have to restart my computer. i can do other things fine like surf the web play online games and open programs in windows but just cant play games like need for speed pu5 or superbike 2001 which my computer meets the requirements for these games. is there somethign i can do to fix this so i can play these games? i did a memory test and all came back with no errors? please help me

hey there.... umm, can you maybe remember what you were doing just before it gave the errors for the first time?? i'm just wondering if you maybe installed something or uninstalled something else or if the error popped up DURING gameplay.... anything that might hint what caused the initial errors....if you can remember, please let me know

Spyder_1386 :)

the only thing i did was put my mobo into a different case ?. didnt install any new things. ummm i can play sum games like need for speed hp2 but when i play need for speed 5 pu i get that annoying bsod could it be something with my bios need upgrade?

UPDATE: so i checked my bios and that is updated to latest version according to the asus website. so i dont think its that. anything else that anyone can think of help me out here please???!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back