everytime i run windows media player my computer crashes

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have read several posts about computer crashes. my computer keep craching everytime i run winldows media player and sometimes on real player...mainly wav. and wmv. files......i can run quicktime however....some posts haver talked about power issues...can anyone help?

A Short Introduction To FOREX

FOREX is the world’s largest and very liquid trading market. Many consider FOREX as the suprime home business you can ever venture in. Even though regular people have had the fortuitous to take part in trading foreign currencies for profit. Even though it has been somewhat of a loosely guarded secret, every day more and more investors are turning to the all-electronic world of FOREX trading for profit and profit because of its numerous benefits & advantages over longstanding trading fomites, like funds, bonds and commodities. But, still, whenever something seems new or is just becoming a part of social conversation, news clauses, and water cooler gossip, misconceptions have to be overcome, the mind has to be open and the slate has to be clear for starting out fresh with the CORRECT info. So, in
this article, it is my effort to give you some solid, but not over-detailed, info on just what the heck "FX" (FOREX) means, what it is, and why it exists. As a successful trader said, Trading FOREX is like picking money up off the floor. Not trading FOREX is like leaving it there for someone else to pick up." Others in the industry have also said, Trading FOREX is like having an ATM machine on your own computer.
Forex sites:

forex software

forex directory

learn forex trading

managed forex account

easy forex

free forex chart

forex ira trading

online forex trading platform

1.html forex lebmoon.com

forex online system trading

forex online trading

forex managed trading

currency day forex trading

forex fx trading

forex simple strategy trading

forex learn online trading

forex platform trading trial

best forex system trading

currency forex fx guide trading

broker forex regulated

Why r u advertising stuff nothing to do with the problem. Anyway you could try downloading a codec pack or try downloading Windows Media Player 11 that sometimes fixes bugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back