Explorer cannot display the webpage

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave:
Hello

My name is edgar n im new to this site n i need some help,
explore does not want to display any secure web pages and the little lock on the search bar is not coming up so any secure page is not displaying also i look in the internet options under advance tab and the use ssl 1.0 and let me mention that i have no idea what that means.

thanks four your help

What website?

Please provide the secure website you are trying to access. Also, have you ever successfully accessed that site? Have you recently made any hardware or software changes? Have you rebooted? Do you have antivirus and have you run it lately? Have you reset your Internet Options? Have you tried a differnent browser ( Firefox for example )? Have you tried reinstalling Internet Explorer or upgrading? Please provide that info so I may assist you better.

Thanks!

Any secure site were you are going to provide any credit card transactions, i accessed the sites before no recently hardware or software changes i rebooted 2 and the antivirus is scanning good i reset the internet options 2, i don’t have any other browser in my computer i don’t know how to reinstall
Explorer, do i need to use the cd’s for windows xp that came with my computer.

Thanks alot for your help.

Hi

Important: Please read this thread HERE before you decide whether to clean or reformat your system.

Should you decide to clean your computer, please go ahead to Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions and follow the steps given. Do follow all the instructions exactly. They will provide logs for analysis of your system so I will know how to instruct you to proceed.

Thereafter, please post fresh HijackThis, AVG Antispyware and Combofix logs as attachments into this thread. Do not copy and paste your logs if not it will be ignored and/or removed.

Also, please let me know the results of the AVG Antirootkit scan

Regards,
Your friendly momok =)

This thread is for the use of framecarpa only. Please don't post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back