Fable the Lost Chapters trouble

Feb 3, 2008
  1. When I try to play Fable the Lost Chapters, an error pops up that says,

    "Your My Documents folder has restricted write permissions. You need full access to this folder to play Fable - The Lost Chapters. Please restore access to this folder and try again."

    I don't have administrative rights on my computer, so I want to know if there is any other folder or something that I could use instead of My Documents.

    Thank you.
  2. raybay

    raybay TS Evangelist Posts: 7,241   +10

    It will be in the games setup, would it not? If your computer is restricted by someone else, or a school or employer system, you are not going to get any further than you are now.
    You an always write to Note Pad or Word Pad in Program-> Accessories->, or you can install Open Office 2.3 if you have install privileges, then make it your default word processing program, but you someone is limiting your administrative privileges, they probably know how to limit these other attempts as well.
  3. SMUPE

    SMUPE TS Rookie Topic Starter

    what do you mean i could write to note pad or word pad?
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Similar Topics

Add your comment to this article

You need to be a member to leave a comment. Join thousands of tech enthusiasts and participate.
TechSpot Account You may also...