Fan noise

Status
Not open for further replies.

cashblingbling

my computer fans for some reason stay at 100% and i dont know why even in the bios i was able to change the speed of it before , now i cant change it ,and it always on da max, and its loud

i had used speedfan to look at da reading of the speeds and shows my cpu temperate at -128 c , thats weird , is it reading it wrong or something

i have an hp d325 microtower just the basic stock fans nothing more.. thanks

I have met a similar problem on other machines, where two options are possible: 1) upgrade the BIOS to the latest level, and/or then reseat the CPU and memory strips and test again, or 2) the mobo CPU slot temperature sensor has died, which means a swap-out on warranty if you have it and it is not expired. If memory serves me correctly this is a re-badge of the COMPAQ DeskPro 325, which is not on HP's current model lists in the UK.

wow cashblingbling, there are so many da's in those posts that you could make a song out of it... oh wait, a German band named Trio already did that ;)

your first post was ok, but then all hell broke loose on your second post :haha:

but seriously now... if you want people to help you, then you should use proper English. this is a tech help forum, not an instant message with your friends.

:rolleyes:

dude i was kinda in a hurry , n thats how i usally type, pretty funny though if you didnt notice all the grammer is correct in this post.

Have you changed the fan? Is it connected OK? Are the vents in heatsink clear?
If these are not part of the problem I think Garreg_ddu is on the ball here.

We tend not to reply to posts which have been purposely written in bad English. If you want to pretend that English is not your first language, be our guest, but its quite easy to differentiate those from someone who's just tRy'in 2 B da k00l'est.

oooo ok I understand CHM , and the heatsinks are all clear, it started make alot of noise after I cleaned out both fans the put it back together then I wasnt able to control the speed.

What settings are there for your fans in the BIOS? Try playing with the settings and perhaps you're not using that right combination. I had that problem with a customer's comp recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back