Fantastic Friendly Site

8r1n

Hola Guys & Gals,
It's not my style to praise the Management so early in my stay on a site! but this site is surely an exception:approve: I have over the years belonged to many sites & am still a member of most, However I must say this is one of the most welcoming & accommodating sites I have ever been a member of! I have read lots of posts on various subjects from many members & the one thing that really stands out for me is the way you reply to Noobies & Technical Gurus in the same compassionate way in some cases with humour that doesn't offend.
Loads of respect from me:cool:
As Always Peace
Bryn

Its great to get that kind of feedback.

I really like this bit

is the way you reply to Noobies & Technical Gurus in the same compassionate way

...which is always what I, and many others here, try to do. I remember well only knowing the basics of certain things. Similarly, there are things I am currently trying to learn, and am a beginner in. Just because someone doesn't know something yet doesn't mean you should belittle them for it. I'm always suspicious of someone when I read them bashing some less experienced person.... its like, who do you think you are? Computing is vast. There's plenty we all don't know, don't take the p1$$ out of someone for trying to learn - we are ALL just learning.

Yes, we've always tried to treat beginners and gurus alike here wherever possible and I am so pleased that you see that.

I think you are going to fit in well here.

Best wishes,
Derek.

Yep, i agree totally with 8r1n, i only registred the other day, but have made far more posts than i usually would because of the friendly and genuine nature of most peoples posts.
And it is a rarity that forums are so courteous. The usual is that all hell breaks loose and flames and bickering are rife.

Long may this NOT be so on this forum.

Well done admin guys.....and fellow forumites, and thanks. :)

Back