FASTDVDCOPY Software

Status
Not open for further replies.
I downloaded the FASTDVDCOPY software for OX and then started to use it....steps one and two no probs but when it gets to step three and asks me to insert blank media it keeps throwing my dvds back out! Any ideas people?!!

Thanks!!

Have you tried with a different brand DVD-R? Or have you used +Rs ?

I don't know if the application burns to DVD+R discs, their feature list only says -R.

if the program (FASTDVDCOPY) doesn't shrink the source dvd then the info will be too big to fit on a single layer dvd+/-R, if this is the case, download dvd reauthoring software and shrink the video down to the single layer disc's capacity (4.7gb)

for OS X, try DVD2One

I have been using Phillips DVD-R 16 speed. What else should I try? Sorry, sounds like I am really stupid, but I just want to copy these dvds!

This is in windows, but i think it would apply to this aswell.. if i try to copy a dvd-ISO or just plain files larger than 4,700,000,000 bytes unto a dvd, it cant really do it, and my media is spewed back out.

So i think you need to listen to Fizikz advice, and get some software to shrink the image (dvd shrink (free)for windows is what i use).

Usually when u rip a dvd movie, the raw data is about from 5-9 GB, and that can obviously not fit unto a 4.7GB disk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back