Favorite Actor/Actoress?

Akio

What is your favorite Actor/Actoress? Mine would have to be like Ben Stiller, Jim Carrey (Best movie that I think Cable Guy and Bruce Almighty) Will Ferrel and that one guy from Zoolander... Who was the other model (Hansel) Yep that's about it! :rolleyes:

will ferrell's pretty hilarious. john cusack, edward norton, tim robbins, charlize theron, bill murray, and michael keaton are some of my favourites.

Robin Williams. The man is a genius whether it's comedy or some of his more serious stuff.....Dead Poet's Society comes to mind....

Originally posted by Masque
Robin Williams. The man is a genius whether it's comedy or some of his more serious stuff.....Dead Poet's Society comes to mind....

Or One Hour Photo :dead:

Dead Poert's Society (er...) was a hella good movie too.

I dunno about my pick, I watched Secret Window last night and Johnny Depp may be somewhere around #1 ;)

The lovely Eliza Dushku. She may have only been in fairly lightweight stuff so far... but she is a fine actress.

Favorite Actor/Actoress

[1] There are no "actresses" or "actoresses" nowadays. In the post-modern non-sexist world they are all actors, regardless of sex.

[2] An interviewer once asked Dudley Moore who his favorite actor would be. "Oh", he said" Eric Woodward would" !

[3] My favorite actor is, um, either Leslie Howard or Anthony Quinn. Quinn I think. I just LOVED Zorba.

Back