Favorite cocktail

Godataloss

Myself- dirty martini-hint of vermouth and 2 olives- one with garlic and one with feta cheese.

For those of you underage, think about it, what beverage have you ever imbibed that has replenished you in the most gratifying way?

I would place this as poll, but I don't want to sully the TS reputation.

I have no job, and we're a week away from summer break. In grade school, that means:

1. No assignments

and

2. Long periods of boredom in class, leading to spending time in the computer lab.

Not to mention the fact that I don't have a life;)

My favorites; White Russian, Long Island Tea, or if I'm in a hurry, something easy to make, Rum and Coke.

An "ICE COLD" Beechwood aged
N10578A.jpg
always hits the spot, though I do enjoy Captain Morgan's spiced rum and coke once in a while.

Originally posted by me(who else?)
Somekid: That's possibly the most untrue statement I've ever heard. And how old are you (profile says 15)?

so you are saying that you never had a beer when you were 15? <g>

Beer for hot summer days.....usually a light domestic and :p to all you dark drinkers. ;)

Evening drink to wind down on a weekend has got to be Morgans and Coke. :grinthumb

Tough one.

When I'm in a country which
1. Has no restrictions on how much alcohol can be in the cocktail
2. Know how to mix a drink properly
it's Long Island IceTea.

I can drink several (1.5l) pitchers of it if it's properly mixed!

In Norway (which fails 1) Mohito is good, along with Tom Collins (perhaps with sprite instead of soda)

In a country/bar which fails 2, Vodka RedBull/Battery/<insert name of energy drink here> is what I usually end up ordering after figuring out they fail 2. (Spain/Torrevieja springs to mind as example)

If no strong alcohol is sold, I'll end up with wine or Champagne. (Johan Binn, Petite Chablis and Soave being current favourites)

Back