• Its got to be Lamborghini

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • They're all a piece of crap made out of metal

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
You left out the ultimate car eve made.:D
2cv.jpg

Lmao, i bet it was only a small moth too.:D

[Edit] I just found something quicker than the 2cv.
housebrick.jpg

Yeah and I bet radar cant even see it! lol They should have called it the Raptor instead!

Actually I'd have to be a millionaire because I like the Ferrari F50, numerous Porche's, Vector 6, Pagani Zonda, Maserati's.....the list goes on. Kinda like women, tooooooo many choices to just pick one! :)

Rage_3K_Moiz said:
Wouldn't a pièce de résistance like Megan Fox be worth at least as much as that car? ;)
Naw. Kate Beckinsale would be though!

Out of the options I guess I would select Porsche, in particular the 959.
959 Specs
0-60: 3.6 s
0-100: 8.3 s
0-125: 12.7 s
0-140: 19.0 s
0-1/4 mile (~400 m): 11.8 s @ 119 mph (192 km/h) (standing)
Top Speed: + 198 mph (319 km/h)

nickslick74 said:
Naw. Kate Beckinsale would be though!

^ +10

In my book, I equate cars to women and guitars. Just to many out there I'd like to play with! :)

You can't compare the three. I would get a Porsche because they are more reliable in auto part resources and they have a dealer network. The Ferrari makes a visual statement that is way louder than a Porsche.Ferrari seem to be all about the looks, but a Porsche is a drivers' car, also they are half the price and more reliable.It is also the leader in turbo technology.

But i don't think they put the passion in making a Porshe, i mean the looks are made by someone who is lazy and the engine is in the wrong place. I dont think they try that much. The carrera gt is the only one in which they tried to make a masterpiece, they used a v10 engine designed for racing and most of the stuff are made from carbon fibre for a light fast car. The looks are also quite nice. What do you say about lamborghini, like the murcielago.

Back