Final Fantasy Fans please enlighten me

L

link590o

I just watched all kinds of scenes from Crisis Core...and it got me wondering...do you think they will make a Crisis Core movie?

They made Advent Children which showed the events post-FF7. Perhaps they'll make one pre-FF7?

That would be so friggin amazing, I can't even begin to describe it to you. Oh man...

I Doubt they would make a Crisis Core movie, i mean they could but i doubt it. FF 7 is the most popular FF to date, and has a huge fan base. FF X is by far my favourite but FF 7 is the only one fit for a movie related to it imo as it as a great storyline, i'm not saying the others don't (I would LOVE an FF X movie *prays*) but yeah, have you played any FF's?

i've played ff7, ffx2, and a little of ff10.

i just think it would be cool if they did because as i said, if they could do the after-effects, a.k.a. Advent Children, they could do Crisis Core. the thing with crisis core is that crisis core is just before ff7. that's why i suggested perhaps a movie. they have so many intense fight scenes in Crisis Core, and the story line is good enough that it could easily be turned into the prelude. and it would rock just as much as Advent Children did....well...there were a few things I didn't like about AC.

namely how the fight against sephiroth ended. it ended prematurely, and cloud pwned sephiroth right at the end far too easily.

up until that point, cloud was having his @$$ handed to him, and then he starts getting tired, and pulls the finishing move? what the hell?

that was my main gripe there..

anyway..sorry. got off on a tangent.

It's highly unlikely that they will make a Crisis Core movie. It took almost 10 years to get a FF7 movie. I would imagine if they do anything, is that they'll remake FF7 for a next-gen platform.

They WON'T make a Crisis Core movie. They would never make a movie based on a game they have already made. One of the creators of Crisis Core said they might make another movie with a new storyline meaning it could be a prequel or sequel - and Zack may well be in it - But there's pretty much no point in making a movie on Crisis Core as that story has been overused (It was in Before Crisis, Last Order, FFVII and Crisis Core). We all know what happens and it would just be overkill and it will cheapen the ending of Crisis Core. I mean I used to love LOTR until they brought out The Third Age. There's only so many times you can follow one storyline without getting sick of it. What a waste of time and money a CC movie would be. I reckon Square-Enix should just stick to games and Playstation 3/PSP games at that - I can't afford all these new consoles.

Where's my Final Fantasy VIII love movie!?..Where's my Final Fantasy XII sequel!?..lol..I'll keep dreaming shall i?

Back