Firefox...IE... problems!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sjbrand99

Okkkay... so, I am trying to get webmessenger (msn) up on my firefox. It says I have a popup blocker on... so i turn it off. It still doenst want to work... In IE 6 i dont think it has a direct "button" for turning it off but i lowerd security and tried loads o things and it still says i have a blocker on! This is wierd cos i remember a time when it worked on this computer!

On this comp. im running windows 98.

Cheers...

p.s: is there anyway of getting firefox to open with say, 3 tabs open with certain things already in them, like hotmail and techspot ans stuff... instead of just having them in "bookmark tabs"

Do you use Norton antivirus/internet security software? I couldn't get Gmail to work correctly cuz it said I had a popup blocker. I think it was cuz the Norton popup blocker was blocking it. Other antivirus software might do it as well.

I don't use tabbed browsing, & so I don't know about your other question.

Cheers

btw...Are you kidding in your signature??? Is that really your PC?!?

Yer.... it is!... just spent 26 grand on it.... The only way i could get it so outrageous is through dell.com. Dont worry... they do 64gb or ram 2 but i couldnt afford it!

26..th-th-th-th-th-thousand dollars?
I could by a nice truck for that :D
but I'd rather spend it on a computer ;)
And I thought a dual-core Core 2 system was nice...:)

Dude part of me believes you, and the other part of me doesn't believe you but wants to lol

To make firefox open multiple tabs on startup (that is what you wanted to know right?) First you need to make a folder in your favorites of the 3 (or any number) of webpages you want to open up as tabs on startup. Then you need to click "Tools" -> "options..." then click on the "main" tab at the top if your not already there. Click "use bookmark". Then select the folder in your favorites you made earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back