fixing overclocking

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you never tried overclocking it, it won't automatically overclock on its own.

Also, you might want to tell us what GC it is, and why you think its overclocked. Has it been performing better than usual? :D Usually people won't complain about that.

GC never heard of it bear with me im a newbie... it can't work out transperancies and layer (i think) e.g. sims 2 the furniture goes invisible when outside of the house. and i had a program for tweaking my ati card but never used it i just liked looking at how cool it looks (sad i know) any way in this program it has a spinning cube of pink carpet ( you maybe farmiliar with this program) and now well lets say its a shaved carpet cube its all fuzzy and stuff and shutting down once i relised you know when you go start shut down and the back ground BLENDS to grayscale well mine does not it waits normally when its supossed to blend and then flashes to greyscale on completion...

lol, missed that last bit about his GC....

I think he clicked on the "Find max overclock" or something. My experience with ATItools say that it doesn't automatically overclock when your computer starts, so it probably is another problem....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back