FJEE Location:C:\WINDOWS\system32\Sys32?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

POBSTAR

Hi!,

Maybe someone here could help me with some light concerning this exe that it is shown in the System Configuration Utility of msconfig. Windows XP Pro SP2 on the PC that I use.

C:\WINDOWS\system32\Sys32\FJEE.exe

1- With the search engine of Windows there is nothing found on FJEE or Sys32 .

2- With Google search only one web site is mentioning FJEE and it is in german or dansk? and I can't read those language. Still it is mention of "Download Combofix" and research of Combofix bring me to a post in here.

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cach...=26162+FJEE.exe+file&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=ca

Or:

http://www.bluemedicine.be/forum/viewtopic.php?p=26162

Before doing a scan or more I would like to know what is FJEE and what does this exe and what is the software using it.

Is there someone that could help me on that to know if it safe or not. And if not what to do to recover a safe stage of Windows using.

Thnx

Hi POBSTAR and welcome to techspot =)

I suspect your system is infected with malware. In such a case, a restore may not necessarily be the best choice since your restore points may also be infected with malware. Therefore I strongly suggest you do the following.

Important: Please read this thread HERE before you decide whether to clean or reformat your system.

Should you decide to clean your computer, please go ahead to Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions and follow the steps given. These are a comprehensive mix of steps to remove common malware, as well as provide us logs of your system to look at so we can further remove any tricky nasties.
Do follow all the instructions exactly.

Thereafter, please post fresh HijackThis, AVG Antispyware and Combofix logs as attachments into this thread. Do not copy and paste your logs if not it will be ignored and/or removed.

Also, please let me know the results of the AVG Antirootkit scan

Regards,
Your friendly momok =)

This thread is for the use of POBSTAR only. Please don't post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

I starting your suggest procedure and will let you know the result soon.

Thnx for the fast reply Momok.

Sure thing. Take your time, I'll be going to bed soon anyway ;)

Regards,
Your friendly momok =)

This thread is for the use of POBSTAR only. Please don't post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

here is the log of HijacThis done today 04.06.07 as attachement file.

Thank's for the help Momock

For some reason I can't install Ad-AwareSE-Pro 1.6

Any Idear ? Some dirty things blocking the exe ???

Hi,

You were supposed to install Ad-AwareSE Personal not the professional edition. That one needs to be paid for, whilst personal is free.

Could you re attach a new logfile? I don't see your attachment. (Remember to attach only .log or .txt files.)

Regards,
Your friendly momok =)

Sorry for the delay.

I will do all the test in the weekend and let you know.

FJEE is consider from AVG as a low risk opening possibility to backdoor hack. The software suggestion is to do nothing with it.

We will see after all test what to do with it.

I will contact you after all those tests. I got a Raid 0 320Go heavy weight and 8 HDD average 300Go so it will take some time to pass through the process :)

have a nice weekend Momok!

No problems.
Do remember to attach all required files when you're done.

Regards,
Your friendly momok =)

Hi Momok

Still have problem to install Ad-Adware free.

When starting install few seconds after a window show and said that the installation had enconter a problem and need to close. This hapen also with the Pro version.

Could something like virus or malware is blocking the installation ?

I attache a txt and log files of HijackThis made now.

Thnx

Hi,

Have HijackThis fix these two entries:
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {7E853D72-626A-48EC-A868-BA8D5E23E045} - (no file)
O3 - Toolbar: (no name) - {C17590D2-ECB4-4b15-8820-F58798DCC118} - (no file)

Apart from that, your hijackthis log appears to be clean.
I notice you have not posted all the requested logs. It's been some time since I first posted the instructions, I'll repeat them once more.

Important: Please read this thread HERE before you decide whether to clean or reformat your system.

Should you decide to clean your computer, please go ahead to Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions and follow the steps given. Do follow all the instructions exactly. They will provide logs for analysis of your system so I will know how to instruct you to proceed.

Thereafter, please post fresh HijackThis, AVG Antispyware and Combofix logs as attachments into this thread. Do not copy and paste your logs if not it will be ignored and/or removed.

Also, please let me know the results of the AVG Antirootkit scan

Please try to follow the instructions this time.

Regards,
Your friendly momok =)

Hi Momok,

Here are in attachement the following files,
SmitfraudFix Step 1 Analyse rapport 12.06.07.txt
SmitfraudFix Step 2 Cleaning rapport 12.06.07.txt
VirtumundoBeGoneVBG 12.06.07.TXT
AVG Anti-Rootkit 12.06.07.txt

Nothing found with VundoFix.

I add also a .jpg, as attachement at is it mention in advence reply for correct files to attache, concerning the Ad-Aware installation problem.
Ad-Aware SE Personal Has Encountered A Problem And Needs To Close.jpg
and put all files in .rar zip files as valid file attachements for easyer upload and usage for you.

Please tell me what to do with the Ad-Aware problem.

thnx.

Hi,

I do not see your logfiles/attachments. Also, I do not require those files. I only need ComboFix, HijackThis, AVG antispyware and AVG antiroot kit.

Please post them in your next reply.

Regards,
Your friendly momok =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back