Flame your Favorite Moderator!!

Goalie

It seems to me that I was informed once upon a time that a certain moderator of this particular forum, one Mr. poertner_1274, was going to enter that wonderful passage of life that removes any possibility of claiming innocence.

That's right folks. As of 2PM Central Standard Time, our friendly and knowledgeble moderator is getting married.

As such, SNGX1275 and I feel it's only appropriate we tell him congrats in the best way possible- with a toasting and roasting. Rip in to him folks, he's got it coming. As soon as someone gets me a link to a picture from the event, we'll post it up here for a fark-style photoshopping.

So, here's to the new couple. May Poert forgive me for making it so easy to abuse him, and may his wife forgive all of us for the hours he spends moderating for us. Congrats!

Well I don't have any pics from the wedding - but here might be a couple to have fun with:
von1.jpg

vonanddick.jpg

But anyway - congrads to Poertner_1274, he's got a great wife and I give my best wishes to them both.

nice shot of the bride and groom there, guess thats why they say love is blind. LoL, anyway, congrats Poert.

Congrads Poert! Best wishes to you and your wife!

BTW How come you didn't invite me?!?! ;)

Yeah, Poert, I just live down the street so to speak. No invite to the wedding? Anyway. Congratulations.

Somebody has to have 1337 Photoshop Ski11z around here. Lets see 'em. (if you are confused to what that means - well just bascically photochop those 2 pictures into anything you want as long as its funny or cool).

Congrats Poert! Hope to see you around soon. Don't worry too much about us, we can take care of ourselves:D! I reckon is better if ya spend more time with your wife:).

I got some skillz but I'm just to lazy to use them lol. Maybe I will cook something up later. Maybe I'll throw in some makeup on Poert. muahaaha

Nick, don't try passing your mom off as someone else's wife. Thats not cool. You should love your mom.. ugly or not.

Congratulations Poert, you have my best wishes :) .

Nick, that picture was a little uncalled for; we are supposed to be happy for Poert, not showing pictures of your own dream woman.

Originally posted by Nick
have you guys seen poerts wife? she is soooo hot, here's her pic.

MyMom.jpg

HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHH!!!! LOL!!!

You know, I was wondering how a fugly B@#!£RD like Poertner managed to get engaged! Now I know! ;)

Only joking buddy. Have a great day and if you have found love, hang on to it forever.

I'm playing around with a pic of Poert in Photoshop. Been very lazy as far as graphics lately so the 30 minuts I spend on it isn't going to make the picture very good but I'll post it as soon as I get it somewhere near where I want it. I personally think its going to be pretty funny. :D

Congrats Poert, hope you both live a life long,happy marriage.

I would whip something up in PS, but I dont know anything funny. Nor am I sure how to make that chick and dude look cool together. Any suggestions are welcome. :D

GROO8582CustomImage1411773.jpg

someone pointed out a makeover website so I just stuck a picture of Poert in and wahla. It's not Photoshop, but its still kinda funny.

Congrats Poert :)

I hope you both have a lifetime of happiness together!

GL, on everything in the future mate

Looks like Poert lost his savingthrow against dragons...
:(

I just hope she won't keep him on too short a leash...

Congrats man! :)

Back