football manager 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

panos_gr

hi, i ''bought'' football manager 2007 and tried to install it.when i run the exe. it comes a window that loads and says preparing java virtual machine.then when it is done it closes and no other window or application starts!.. why?tried to run the jar exe for manually install but it comes up with an error that says : error null!..I would really appreciate it if someone could help me.

panos_gr said:
hi, i ''bought'' football manager 2007 and tried to install it.when i run the exe. it comes a window that loads and says preparing java virtual machine.then when it is done it closes and no other window or application starts!.. why?tried to run the jar exe for manually install but it comes up with an error that says : error null!..I would really appreciate it if someone could help me.

Hi

Try uninstalling Java Virtual Machine and reboot the PC then reinstall it directly from the website..

Regards

Damm,, So its still doing the same thing, are your specs up to it, is your direct X up to date, have you searched the java forums/google for the error message that occurs ??

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back