FORSA Nvidia GeForce FX 5200 Plms

Status
Not open for further replies.

bushwhacker

I brought it last wk at wednesday. it capable of going into 32 bits colour, but displays into wrong colour, it display right colour into 16 bits, am i install wrong drivers

will download nvidia drivers from nvidia.com help????

Lucan

If it displays corrupt colurs it's most likely a hardware problem.

I'd RMA the card and get a new one.

Sorry, but that's the only option I see.

I agree with MrGaribaldi this sounds like a hardware issue. do you have another card to swap out and see if it your new card or sothing else? :)

Hiiii Didou, long time no see!

I brought it from store, and i am using win98se, using 16 bits, (not good in 32bits color) and the store vendor refused to make trading or refund.

SOrry, is that from softwaree?????

Well let's go step by step. First install the latest nVidia drivers ( LINK ) & DirectX ( online setup - offline setup ).

Once both of those are setup, try setting the resolution to 640*480 * 32bits, click apply & reboot.

Often enough after it's been set to 640*480 * 32bits, I noticed that if I tried to change the resolution or color level, the screen would simply go black. Make sure you reboot before trying that.

Well the first link is the latest nVidia drivers ( 56.64 ) from the nVidia website & the 2nd & 3rd links are download links for DirectX 9.0b from microsoft.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back