Free PSP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, the Freepay network is quite popular, they offer free things (using the same referral method) for many different products. Such as TVs, PCs, Game consoles, LCDs, IPods, laptops etc...
Their main hold is http://www.freepay.com/

If you look for reviews of their system, you may find a few unhappy, but most people who "play" properly, DO get their items and were quite impressed.

I know first hand as I tried to get their free iPod, this must have been 8 months ago I started the program. They only ask for E-Mail and contact info, and mailing address (to send free item). In 8 months, I nor any of the referrals have ever received one peice of spam from them, they never bugged me about anything.

The real trick of it is, taking an offer (some companies are less then legit), and getting 5 others to buy one. And whatever you do, follow the rules and do NOT try to cheat, because they WILL find out no matter what!

If anybody remembers, I had the link to the free ipod in my signature a while back. I never did get it, because apparently I had signed up twice with different E-mail addresses that both belonged to me, and they found it. Nothing I could do about it. Even though I had all five referrals.

So in other words, I think the freepay network is harmless, I would probably do it again some time, maybe for a console or laptop. But making sure I only sign up once!
And again, I never received any spam or additional "offers", nothing.

Just be sure to accept responsibility for continuing to pay for, or figuring out how to cancel, the offers you accept! I bought my Real Rhapsody account through them, and I've continued to use it ever since!

So anyway, there is my account of them, speaking from experience. But good luck getting referrals, it's not as easy as it may seem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back