Frostwire won't connect

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeekieNick101

Hey Everybody,

I use Frostwire's P2P software, and now that I got a new computer with vista it doesn't seem to want to connect to the frostwire server, it did a first but now it doesnt, I'm guessing somehow the firewall is blocking the connections? But it doesnt give me any options to go ahead and allow it, can any one please help me?

Does Anybody have a clue to why my Intenret will basicly hsut off when I open frostwire and frostwire wont connect and a message pops up saying my computer is not connected to the internet or that my firewall is blocking the program, but Mcafee doesnt tell me that frostwire does, any help please?

Can anyone please help, here the issue: when I start frostwire it will not connect t the network hen the rest of my internet shuts off but it is still shown as connected, can someone please help

the same thing is happening with mine but for some reason it works on my mums computer which has th same wireless and she doesnt get th same problem.ive tried limewire too but it just keeps happening to that as well :mad: some won help us pleasee !

Fix found by others having same problem:

Do a right click and choose "Properties" then run it as "Administrator" and also run it for "Windows XP SP2" and it should work fine.

well, if you dont connect...

If you are on your desk top, and you double click and frostwire doesn't load, you either dont have java runtime, loaded or there is an error in the java runtime. Uninstall java runtime and reinstall java, this should take care of the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back