Fry's outPost-Trustworthy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know if this belongs here, but here goes. Im thinking about ordering a dvd drive and oblivion from them but i have no idea about their reliability. Can anyone vouch for them? Good, bad? By the way if they are trustworthy and so forth, oblivion is only 36.99 there, pretty sweet imo. Please let me know.
Thanks. :angel:

I've never ordered anything online from them but I've gone to their retail stores in my area. They generally have a good reputation regarding their stores. I usually order from Newegg or sometimes ZipZoomFly online.

good luck at walk-in

We have a Fry's here in Vegas, and I have had very good service from them. I have had to return some items, and have encountered no problems whatsoever.

I've never ordered from them online, so I can't speak to that part. :D

i hate outpost.com they ship with DHL, and i've had nothing but bad experiences with them. but other than shipping their products are just like any other sites'.

Purchased items frequently from their retail store without encountering any problems. Recommended to relatives, who did not have a Fry's Electronics locally, that they purchase from Outpost, which they did with no problems encountered.

re FRY's. Make sure you get a box that has *not* been opened or that
(sometimes) is tagged 'reconditioned' --
FRY's is imfamous (at least three locations in Calif.USA ) for putting returns
directly back on the shelf for resale :-(

When you get a new product, they seem to be as good as any.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back