Funny Newegg Customer Review

T

tifc8lraz

I've been looking at memory the past few days, and I noticed in one of the reviews, the person wrote that they are an "expert" or something along those lines with memory. In the review, he said that he could not get the ram to post and that customer support was terrible. He wrote in the last sentence though, "They told me to run MemTest86, I don't even know what that is". I laughed, me being still a "noob" at this, even knew what memtest is. Some people are soo full of themselves

-> Guy :mad: :knock: <- Me

cfitzarl said:
-> Guy :mad: :knock: <- Me

LOL, that just amused me to no end. I don't even know why. But yeah, I hate poser "experts" who are so full of themselves that they won't accept help when it's offered.

Fools

'Tis better to remain silent and be looked upon as a fool then to open one's mouth and remove all doubt......................

There was a similar review for a motherboard that had "1394" right in the model name. There was a review by someone as a self-proclaimed "expert" that was complaining the motherboard had no firewire port as advertised, just a 1394 port....

u find people like that all over on newegg, what is great is newegg little thing where they rate the intellegence of the person, some people who write paragraphs about there problem, issues, and solutions get ranked low, i wonder if it makes they feel a little down graded. The only time I posted something, was about my ram, im average :( lame... But a ton of people found my comment useful, so im good :D

Back