FX 5700 LE Video out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Im having problems with my video output. The colors are all funky and the screen is curvy on my tv. I downladed the latest drivers from NVidia but it didn't help. I dont know how to fix this problem. Can anyone help?
Thanks

this can easily be caused by magnetic interference. check for anything in the vicinity of said tv that might be a cause (namely magnets).

I tried moving the Tv around, bringing it closer to the computer and still nothing. could it be that my video card is busted? btw thanks for the quick reply. :bounce:

no help here
just figured i'd let you know i have the same card but ve(memory dif??)
i plug my svidio plug into an av plug the other end to my tv and walla it looks great
in fact better than my flatscreen which i totaly don't get
considering a monitors dot pitch has always been better

i did have to do some settings in the nvidia roll out menu
color and resolution and make it i think not span and not the same(sorry forgot) it lets you have seperate desk tops(backgrounds)

res cant be more than monitor if it happens to let u when you unplug the tv
and the res is to high your sol till you get a monitor that can see the settings to reset it

don't remember much i know i did a overlay with digital vibrance set at 100%(i'm colerblind) sure looked preety to me

good luck man

ps is your tv old what year is it :knock: :knock: :knock:

My TV is not that old. The thing is it used to work for a while until I installed Inter WinDVD on my computer. I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling the drivers and everything but it didn't work so I reformatted my computer . Still not better so now I dont know what to do.

if windvd made it not work i would assume the files are in the registry and have not been uninstalled like the est of the app

it sounds like possably a driver or conflict issue
or maybe a sharred librairy .dll

let me install windvd and compare files and folders after uninstall

i'll let u know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back