G-force4 Mx440

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently purchased a mx440 video card for the express purpose of watching my dvd's from computer to tv. I can either get it to work on the tv or on the monitor, but not both. Also it come in in black and white only, help please

Are you still having trouble on your tv-out? one that I have found is making sure the OS is updated completly, then grabbing the latest detonators from nvidia. Also make sure you have the latest Direct X as that will help as well. .....As you running the signla through a S-video cable I assume to your tv?

I have been able to get the "clone" setting to work on the tv set, but when I play a movie or dvd, it shows the skin for the program I am using, but not the actual dvd movie.

Are you running it through a vcr first? If you are don't. DVD's have to go directly to the tv - they don't like running through other things first.

no it's running straight to the tv. Any other program works fine. Even Kazaa movies work fine. It's just if I play a dvd, or if I play a downloaded movie thru Real Player. The program skin comes up, but the screen remains blank.

Originally posted by pwmartin
I have been able to get the "clone" setting to work on the tv set, but when I play a movie or dvd, it shows the skin for the program I am using, but not the actual dvd movie.
That sounds like overlay problem. You could try disabling video hardware acceleration (I don't remember where, though) and/or lower the screen resolution/color depth.

... but now as I'm reading this thread more closely, I don't see which operating system you're running.

yo. If it only happens with Real Player, use Windows Media Player. I personally hate Real, their software is terrible. Think WMA, simple and easy. ;)

Hai .. i got problem on my video card G_Force4 MX440 , i cannot using that playing game like warcraf, and some game . when i start play that game , it become black colour, why like this ? My friend video card also like this happen . Even G_Force2 can play warcarf why G-Force4 cannot play :confused: What the nvdia setting change then become like this or some thing problem ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back