G80 ultra

Status
Not open for further replies.

LinkedKube

Would a good 650watt psu be good enough for this you guys think, substitute two of these for my current specs in my sig. thx for help.

between me and my 2 roommates we pay about 200 a month just on pc power, then all the other stuff, we wind up paying 150 each in the summer and 200+ in the winter.

zzz.... Don't you think thats overkill? I mean, how many hours of gaming do YOU get as a medical student....

Maybe this is why doctors in America get sued so often..... :D:D:D

Hmmm

Maybe he is a regular Patch Adams ? Other than that cash dont seem to be an issue for you, just go with the PC Power and Cooling 1000w offerings, think they make a 1200 watter now.

Do you really need dual 8800 ultras to play Super Mario Roms ? Kidding :D

lmao @ last post. Well med school isnt as hard some people think, or maybe cmh. NO I DONT NEED ANYTHING IN THE SETUP I HAVE. ALL WE REALLY NEED IS FOOD, SHELTER, WATER, CLOTHING.

Lol, I didn't say its hard.

Its just time consuming. I swear that most of the job is just technical, follow the damn textbook crap, but once in awhile you get a nutter which just doesn't follow the textbook.

Maybe its not really technical, but you do end up doing alot of things over and over again.

You're first year aren't you, maybe the work hasn't set in yet.... or something.

BTW, you forgot to mention INTERNET as part of the stuff we really do need. Oh yeah, I think we need AIR too.

el oh els, yeah I guess WE do need internet. Yeah first year isnt that bad, my uncle, who's a neuro-surgeon started peeing blood he studied so hard, like 36 hours straight, lol

supersmashbrada said:
my uncle, who's a neuro-surgeon started peeing blood he studied so hard, like 36 hours straight, lol

caffeine works marvels. I had a recent study stint like that. I slept for 17 hours at the end of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back