Game crashes everytime I try to load in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there.

I'm really having a hard time figuring this out... I've been playing World of Warcraft for a while now and have always been crashing when I do certain things and only certain things in the game(which are very important: ie turning in a quest).

However sometimes it has extended beyond that, such as I crash while loading up into the game. This has now come to the point where it's every time I load up. I've reinstalled the game but it hasn't fixed it. I'm thinking it's a hardware issue but I can't be certain.

Can I get some feedback please? I've got some minidumps for the past day of anguish.

You should provide some system specifications, such as the amount and type of RAM, the make and model of processor, video card, and hard drive.

What screen resolution are you using and what type (CRT/LCD) and size of monitor?

Have you visited the game's site to find out if your hardware meets the requirements to play the game, or if there are any issues, patches, etc.,

Is this the only piece of software you`re having problems with?

If so, look on the game manufacturers website for any patches that might be available. It may be that this particular game is causing some kind of conflict with your system.

some of your minidumps are corrupt and unreadable. This could be a sign of faulty ram.

Go HERE and follow the instructions for testing your ram.

Regards Howard :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back