Gaming hardware. Need recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

smore9648

I was never a real serious gamer until I bought the BF series and I only started playing online when 2142 came out, now I am addicted.

This is the hardware I have bought since then but I need recommendations for a better headset

I had the G5 Logitech mouse, but replaced it quickly with a Razer CopperHead.

My wife bought me a Razer Tarantula Keyboard, freakin sweet!

Now I just need to replace my logitech headset. It serves it purpose but its not compatible with the Audigy ZS auio card because its USB, plus it hurts my ears after awhile

Sennheiser makes the best-quality gaming headphones/headsets IMO. Their line of headsets/headphones have better sound quality than Logitech ones. I highly recommend them.

I was looking at Sennheiser, but since I never heard of them I thought they were not a popular brand... so I only linked logitech

But since they are good I might have to check them out ;)

Thanks for the info. I am trying to get away from Logitech, they do not impress me as far as headsets are concerned. I will look into the other one. Thanks

Rage_3K_Moiz said:
Sennheiser makes the best-quality gaming headphones/headsets IMO. Their line of headsets/headphones have better sound quality than Logitech ones. I highly recommend them.

do you have a link? I am too lazy to google at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back