Gaming Input Devices

Status
Not open for further replies.

XtR-X

***Note: I'm sorry for posting this again, but most everyone, including myself, like to pass up the Gaming forum. I'm sorry if this is a big problem for all of you, but I'm looking for answers, and I'm sure, if you've came across the topic you might have something to add.***

This is what I wrote:

The time has come for me to update my gaming devices. I'm looking for a good:

- Mouse
- Mousepad
- Keyboard
- Headset

None of these are to be wireless.

My old junk isn't very responsive and isn't fast all the time in games. I use the logitech cordless duo (not the new mx one).

I need super fast responsive stuff.

I was thinking about the Mystify Boomslang 2100 but I can't find that anywhere to purchase in the US or even the earlier version 2000.

All suggestions welcome.

Boomslang has one problem: on all the boomslangs I sold, the button (the thing that makes the click sound when you press it) broke down, making the mouse useless. Apart from that (big) issue, it is a supermouse.

What do you mean by "it is a supermouse."? That I can't handle it or something? Lol. ??

Do you have any recomondations for another mouse cuz I was about to purchase the Boomslang 2100 last night but held off (found a site in Europe that would ship to the US).

My current stuff is wireless and has some response problems. I'm looking for wired comfortable stuff that is super responsive.

In FPS games, at moments my stuff stops responding for a second and a second apart from the next non-response and then it responds, repeat process, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back