gaming problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelOfLighT

im playing war rock, online game
in the game sometimes it freeze it, i dont know why i have cable internet.
can it be my video card? i have 1.25 ddr2
thanks
it a dell dimension 3100

it sounds as if it could be your graphics card but i'd need more info about the card. bring up your device manager (let me know if you need instructions) and see what is listed under Display Adapters

you can try downloading the latest drivers from intel here but check it's the right one first

also if it's guilt in graphics then they're known not to be very good for gaming. is this a game on a website or a proper thing like you'd find in the shops?

Since you provided basically no data in your post or profile, I'll assume you have the basic barebones Dell 3100 desktop with integrated video and audio.

Thus, you will NOT play on-line games very well when there are a lot of other characters in the area.

:(

thank you very much for everything :)

Daveskater said:
you can try downloading the latest drivers from intel here but check it's the right one first

also if it's guilt in graphics then they're known not to be very good for gaming. is this a game on a website or a proper thing like you'd find in the shops?
this game was on the website
www.warrock.com

that's ok, we aim to please :D

you could get a new graphics card quite cheaply if you wanted to, it depends on how much you wanted to play games.

there are some ok ones out there for low prices, unless you wanted to get a high end card.

if you've got the cash then you could make a pc as good as you wanted to, mine would be much better if i had a better budget :D

Go this this website:
www.systemrequirementslab.com and run the test for War Rock

If you get recommended you system might be running too much programs so go to Ctrl + alt + delete and delete all the useless stuff like MSN, AIM, Itunes or anything you dont need while running games, Also Do Not delete anything under System, Local Service, Network or Taskmgr.exe / Explorer.exe

If you get a minimum pass then upgrade your system to the stuff it needs ( videocard, RAM or something else like that )

If you fail do the same for the minimum pass results

Hope I helped :)

well before i used to play, but my pc got a worm so i got a new hd500 gb and the requirements that they said is minimum, and my video card is not that good.
i like pc, for work and stuff, but i like to play too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back