Gaming Problems.. happend twice.. wasted over 200$...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kookie

Well, I bought Battlefield2.. i installed it.. evrything i had met the requirements evrything was updated it still didnt work. Then I sent it into a repair shop they said My Firewire Harddisk thing is too fast for certain games.. but before that i put a better video card in cuz i thought that was the problem. Now when i play games online they freeze.. i just bought Counter-Strike Anthology its The original and the CZ one.. but when i evrything is ok but when i join an internet game or make one it freezes in game....... i dont know why and what to do.. Please help me

the new video card costs 150$... the game costed 70$ and 30$ ahhhh plz i wasted so much money... Help me :(

specs?

and yea the technician guy said firewire was too fast and some games didnt work with it...

That makes no sense to me...unless im missing some of the details or your not translating what he said correctly

Specs = process, video card etc

kookie said:

You might want to take a look at Howard message so you can fill in your PC's Specs.

kookie said:
and yea the technician guy said firewire was too fast and some games didnt work with it...

Honestly, i have never heard of a Hard Drive being to fast...Yes, the interface is faster then say SATA, but the mechanics of the drive are the same (think same Hard Drive, different box)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back