GeForce 4 MX440 Destructive OC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eazy_duz_em

Ok...since i still got my old computer i'm willing to have some fun(maybe fireworks :p ).
I meant fun by oc-ing the card to the limits, but i need help increasing the core/memory voltages. I heard/seen people using resistors for increasing the vcore does anyone here know how to do it with an G4MX440?
P.S: I don't care if my vid card/computer blows away in pieces so i'm willing to try any OC method.
P.S.2 : It is just for fun :)....oh and pride.

Lol, these kinds of overclock sare fun.

You might need to go to google for the MX440 voltcore mod. Usually done with pencils, but of course there are more elaborate ways.

If you're just looking at destroying your MX440 (or gain some experience in voltcore modding), this is the way to go :D

I prefer to keep my videocards intact, so I've never played around with a voltcore mod before.

However, I've read up a little on it, and the instructions seem easy enough.

Anyway, bottom line is I can't really help you. Hopefully you can google as well as I can.

P.s. your Gf2MX440 looks like mine :D. Cept that mine doesn't even come with a heatsink. Ahhh, the good old days when heat wasn't much of a problem. Heck, the good old days when there wasn't even such a thing as dedicated graphics cards :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back