Geforce FX bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maximus

Check out this one it's quite important. It's about the Geforce FX and how it demonstrated at a German or Russian computer hardware T.V. show. Check out the video here at http://www.giga.de/help/helpnite/grafik2.wmv
Cheack out what Actiontrip had to say about this. Quote "GeForceFX Demo Movies/Crashes [Uros "2Lions" Jojic] 11:35pm(GMT)
And speaking of NVIDIA, HardOCP has a link to a GeForce FX demo movie, showing off NVIDIA's brand-new chipset in action. Wait, but here's the good part:

"The video is of a German gaming show that is showcasing the new GeForceFX demos, in which the card not only crashed during the first demo, it crashed the system completely during the second."

When were they gonna ship this one again?" Unquote.

P.S. It's very sad. You have to watch to see the sadness :( .
P.S.S see www.actiotrip.com for more info.

Sad? No... it makes sense than an unreleased product still has bugs. Now, it'd be sad if they don't have a solid product by time of release.

Originally posted by TS | Julio
Sad? No... it makes sense than an unreleased product still has bugs. Now, it'd be sad if they don't have a solid product by time of release.

...which they most likely will ;)

If NVIDIA fails to deliver with the Geforce FX, myself and several other people will never forgive them. It's an oppurtunity - 25-50% increase over last release - that can't be passed up.

Yes Julio you're right except now they will probably push the release date farther then expected which is what's annoying me, because I really wanted to see this try out Doom III, but by the time it comes out Doom will be old news. Hopefully not though.

I think it's too early to make any judgement calls on what NVidia has in store for us. Have they ever let us down? Not me. The crashes could have been a result of many things, from a conflicting application or service to heat problems with the machine itself - and even to early code for the demos. I can't imagine that the product won't be much more polished when it actually ships.

LNCPapa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back