GeForce VS Radeon

Status
Not open for further replies.

soulkolektor

I have GeForce 7300LE and i was wondering if the ATI Radeon XP1600 PRO is better for playing games like FEAR, CARBON and stuff like that?

soulkolektor said:
I have GeForce 7300LE and i was wondering if the ATI Radeon XP1600 PRO is better for playing games like FEAR, CARBON and stuff like that?
cmon, i know somebody know the answer to this.

The Radeon x1600PRO is a lot better than the GeForce 7300LE.
This is because the GeForce 7300 is a low-end graphics card, whereas the Radeon x1600 is a mid-range graphics card. Mid-range cards are good if you like to play games, but don't have the cash to burn for a high-end card.

soulkolektor said:
cmon, i know somebody know the answer to this.

I didnt look at the name that posted this before I read it. I thought it was another person joking about the answer to your thread, I'd say Geforce if u can stomach the cash for the good cards.

Only the OpenGL drivers :)

And the X1600PRO is now considered a low-end card. The new midrange one is the X1650PRO (formerly known as the X1600XT), but a much better card would be a 7600GT.

mm... i think every x1600 card could be considered midrange, the low end cards are the x1550pro (almost the same as the x1300) and the new x1050.

Both are Companies that sell and create Video Cards.. Almost equal in performance. Geforce tends to give a better color than ATI. I own both video cards. I like the overclocking features of Geforce you can push it so far before you see problems. If you play a lot of games and want the best there are sites that really test out the performance of these type of cards. If you have the money then you decide? You don' t like what you got take it back and get another one..

cool my gfx card exactly I never done an ATI before........lol cept my gamecube I dunno I guess its all in the specs really but seems to me ATI is always way higher like intel vs amd But I know a few guys had some good things to say bout them BUT I know that 1 dude is right this IS a cheaper card I didnt give but about 70 for mine new at tigerdirect soulkolektor you got robbed ......lmao BUT if I wanted enormous power I would go for sli or that new 8800 and dish out 5 benjies to best buy but jeez..........

p.s. this card was promptly discontinued I think a few months ago........at least thats what tiger said oh well get what I can out this sinking ship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back