Generic Webcam Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

GWAY40

I have 2 webcams that I can't find a working driver for. The first one is by Fujitech. Model number TC-2110. I tried the one from their site but it does not install. The other one is by enet. There is no markings on the camera and the box just says enet 300k pixels PC Camera. Is there a generic driver I can use for these or does anyone know where I can get the correct working ones.

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

what happens when you try to install the Fujitech driver?

Are you sure you downloaded the correct driver?

See HERE the correct driver for your webcam is listed in the top section. Under digital imaging. Twinkle cam.

As for your other webcam. I`m afraid I can`t really help you there.

Maybe you`ll be able to find a driver for it at www.driverguide.com

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

I have tried the correct driver off of the site and still nothing. It will not install and when I direct windows to search for it in the location I have saved it, I still get nothing. Am I just doing it wrong or is there something else. Driverguide.com had nothing for the other webcam either.

I`m sorry if this sounds like a stupid question, but you are extracting(unzipping) the driver files from the zip file aren`t you?

What happens when you run the setup pcamr800.exe?

Regards Howard :)

When I select the pcamr800.exe a prompt for OK or Cancel pops up and it says "Please plug in the USB camera for Uninstalation". When I look in the Device Manager under Other devices, it recognizes that there is a "USBcamera" attached. I had windows look for the drivers in the folder I had the files from the zip when I do the add hardware wizard. Since it did not find the drivers automatically I selected to have the wizard to install from a specific location and that I will choose the driver to install. I select imaging devices and that I have disk. I select the location where I have the drivers saved and it selects the TwnkCam.inf. I tell it to open and then select ok and another dialog box appears saying "The specified location does not contain information about your hardware." Could the company have a bad driver on their site? Is there something else I could do?

I suppose it`s possible for the driver to be wrong, or faulty.

Maybe if you contact the website, they may be able to help you.

Another possibility is the webcam is faulty in some way.

Uninstall anything to do with the webcam from add remove porgrammes. Also check in device manager, and uninstall from there as well, if anything shows up.

Restart your computer, and try installing the driver again. Only connect the webcam when prompted to do so.

Regards Howard :)

fujitech TC2100

I too am having the same problems with the Fujitech 2100. I download the driver unzip and extract, then I go threw the steps but it can not detect the driver.

No solution

I still have not found a solution to the TC-2110 driver problem. I did however found a street vender that was selling the other webcam that I have and was able to get a copy of the driver from him.

im having problemz with my webcam as well, but can someone answer me this
does a Generic USB Webcam driver really exist?

enet webcam!

hi to all!
a friend of mine gave me his webcam. i had a hard time searching for the driver. it turns out its same problem with GWAY40. its enet by name, mic is integrated with the cam. it has 3 LED in each side of the lens. its really good to see for me. i try to open up inside, it says PC105-PAC207BCA on the circuit board.
ill try to attached the pic of it.
hope to have more sources in finding the driver...
please help..
thanx.!

regards,
mark

Anyone know what a camera with 4 LEDs (2 on each sides of lens), and a clamp base that has HiPoint written on it is? It also has a sticker on the back that has LM in the middle and numbers 1-12 bordering with 7 crossed out. I searched for HiPoint in Google and got a bunch of weaponry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back