Generic.WUE and Dialer.BZB... plz help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,
Could someone please help me with these trojans (Generic.WUE and Dialer.BZB) it would be greatly appreciated. I have put the computer through many scanners including AVG, Ewido and Ad-Aware to name a few. Attached is my HJT log.

Cheers,
visor45

I suppose that u have this nasty things on your computer and u cannot get rid of them. Right? (your post is not that clear, IMHO)
Anywho, this is a analyze of your hijackthis log.
Also they say that it seems that u are not running a firewall on your computer. Is this right? (I actually don't see it either, but I didn't look that hard)
All the things you do (changing the registry, deleting stuff) it should be done in Safe Mode. As an alternative solution if things get ruff (you can delete the nasties under any normal windows circumstances) I recommend to look into BartPE and and make one for your self. It's a life saver.
Hope it helps somehow.

Peace out!

PS: Are you running more than one real-time antivirus protection? I just saw etrust and Avg. You sould NOT do that. AFAIK it's bad, bad.

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

There is new malware around, that hides from Hijackthis.exe. You need to rename the HijackThis.exe to HijackThis1991.exe.

Go HERE and follow the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT and Ewido logs into this thread, only after doing the above.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of visor45@msn.com only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Hey guys,
Thanks for your replies.
To Teknerd: I think i am running two real-time ant-virus software, AVG and VET, which one would you suggest to keep? Also my windows security centre says that a firewall is turned on, would this be correct?

To Howard: I will follow through with your suggestion ASAP and reply with some logs.

Thanks again guys
visor45

Ya, I heard good stuff about AVG. I used it for a little bit last year, but it looked pretty ugly to me.
Anywho, there is a thread here that is suppose to bring out the best (antivirus+firewall).

hey guys,

I've worked out the firewall problem its because im behind a wireless DSL router. Back to the trojan though its looking good so far as i put the comp. through the scans that you previously suggested Howard. I have also uninstalled VET anti-virus and will keep running VET. Attached are the requested Ewido and HJT logs. Ewido was very clean compared to scans it completed the past few days.

Cheers
visor45

Run HJT with no other programmes open. Click the scan button. Have HJT fix the following, by placing a tick in the little box next to(if there).

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {a43385f0-7113-496d-96d7-b9b550e3fcca} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ixt0.dll (file missing)

O16 - DPF: {85D1F3B2-2A21-11D7-97B9-0010DC2A6243} (SecureLogin class) - http://secure2.comned.com/signuptemplates/securelogin-devel.cab

Click on the fix checked button.

Close HJT.

Delete the files in Ewido quarantine.

Other than the above, your HJT log is clean.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of visor45@msn.com only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back