Genius Sound Value 5.1 Mic Boost

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuppycake

Genius Sound Value 5.1 Mic Boost [problem solved]

Hey,

I kinda got some probs. I just putted in my new soundcard cause i didnt have 5.1 soundcard. Everything was kinda ok but my center-sub dont rly work and i cant boost my mic. I really need the mic boost but it's not anywhere.

http://shrani.si/f/3K/ZE/1VnP3UOX/soundmakervaluem.png
here's the screen

before that i was using SoundMAX and it had mic boost, this one doesnt -.-

well soundcard is Genius Sound Value 5.1 and my speakers are logitech x-540

thank u for all the help xD

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

This may not be it, but you never know.

Double click the volume icon and under options, make sure Advanced controls are selected.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

I never mentioned un-muting. I know with my volume control, if you don`t have the Advanced controls selected, you can`t apply the mic boost. Obviously, this isn`t the case with your volume control.

Look in your sound cards manual and see if it`s mentioned there. If not, then maybe your soundcards software just doesn`t support the mic boost function.

Regards Howard :)

Thanks.

Holla,

I read the whole manual, found nothing. I checked all over, nothing. Then i thought, oh well i'll install it with all the annoying applications. I opened each application which was added, some players etc. etc. Well, there was Audio-Rack program. In that program under options there was Enable Mic Boosting. So problem solved.

Thanks to all that helped, problem solved :)

Hey that`s great news. It`s just a shame, you had to install lots of crap to be able to do what you wanted.

Thanks for letting us know.

Regards Howard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back