GF4 Ti4200

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently purchased a GF4 ti4200 and i dont think its working as it should. I mainly play counter-strike and it sometimes drops to as low as 40 fps

im on a

p4 1.4 ghz
512 ram
winxp pro
geforce4 ti4200 128mb
tried newest drivers currently using 30.82

Thats your processor and not your vid card. Excess poly-count is causing the chunk. Going from a GF1 DDR to a GF2 Ultra with an AXP 1600+ gave me no better min framerate regardless of how low I set the resolution (which tells you the CPU is the problem).

Destructo dont use that type of language here, its not permitted, and further more not needed, perhaps you ought to go back and read the terms of agreement you accepted when you signed up.

vassil, i think you should be quiet on that note. Your not a mod. or anything....if you have problemes, just ask him not to use the language. If hes doing "bad" just, just sit back and the mods will leave him a PM. Or worse ban him......not on first occiosion though(I'd hope not).

agassi, I was merely making an example of him, what if someone came to this website and saw that cursing, they may think we allow that here, and then they may not want to come back. Non of the moderators are on right now, and therefore as a good Techspot member I feel it my duty to enforce the rules too

OK - I can understand that...and just so you know, I wasnt trying to "bash" on you or anything....
laterz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back