Ghost recon advanced war fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grr_San_jose_Ca

I just bought this game and i thought i would be able to run it with a geforce 6600 and no luck one of my freinds told me that i would need a ATI video card but i dont want to get one so if you dont have a better video card than a 6600 dont buy this game youll just waste your money and hate your self for 1 day :p i wish i could run this game i mean i can run it but it just reall slow....

You don't need an ATi card exclusivly to run this game. Here are the minimum specs from the Ghost Recon site. Min. specs are also on the box.

Minimum specs required to run:

* 2 GHz Pentium® IV or the equivalent
* 1Gb RAM
* 5 GB of hard drive space
* NVIDIA® GeForce™ 6/7 or ATI® Radeon® 9600-9800/X

may be due to low ram.

i have geforce 6200 and my ram is 512mb,my friend has 6600gt and ram 512mb,advanced warfighter is running really slow in our systems also,i think it is not video card,but it is the ram that can raise the speed of the game only.i think if we had 1gb ram as prescribed,the game could run faster.want to know your ram.

olefarte said:
You don't need an ATi card exclusivly to run this game. Here are the minimum specs from the Ghost Recon site. Min. specs are also on the box.

Minimum specs required to run:

* 2 GHz Pentium® IV or the equivalent
* 1Gb RAM
* 5 GB of hard drive space
* NVIDIA® GeForce™ 6/7 or ATI® Radeon® 9600-9800/X

wow!The requriments are higher than bf2

ani123 said:
i have geforce 6200 and my ram is 512mb,my friend has 6600gt and ram 512mb,advanced warfighter is running really slow in our systems also,i think it is not video card,but it is the ram that can raise the speed of the game only.i think if we had 1gb ram as prescribed,the game could run faster.want to know your ram.

I have 1gb of ram and a 6600 geforce vid card a 2.0 ghz amd athlon 64 and still i get lagg really slow this is the only game that i am not able to run i can run BF2 HL2 CSS, DOOM 3 Quake 4 but so far this game has really made my pc feel old :(

This is very weired becauce battlefield 2 looks waaaaaaaaaaay beter than this and i dont get lag at all in battlefield 2 and i can barley run this game but the graphics look really crappy in this game weired hu?

Graw

You will need 1 gig of RAM to run AW. It will crash when multiple hostiles, tanks, choppers etc are in combat unless you have minimum one gig. . 2 gig would be best to run this game. Read recommended specs before you purchace a game in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back