Gigabyte GA-M57SLI-S4 performance issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all. Just built me a new system:
Gigabyte GA-M57SLI-S4
AMD X2 6000+
2GB - Corsair Twin2X2048 - 6400
The system appeared to run nicely until I started doing some benchmarks on the system and found performance to be subpar. I have a buddy with a comperable Intel system and every benchmark we ran his system literally blows mine away and not by a little, I mean alot! Memory timings for my memory are 5-5-5-12 but in CPU-Z it shows as 5-5-5-18 and that the memory is only running at 376mhz. Other than that all of the bios settings look correct. System runs fine, just that benchmarks really suck!! Almost like the system is running at half speed almost. Does anyone have any recommendations for troubleshooting?? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance! I can provide any details that may help.

GIGABYTE GA-M57SLI-S4 performance

I am having performance/benchmark issues with this board also.. Just wondering if you found out what was going on ?

email me

cdouodle said:
Hey all. Just built me a new system:
Gigabyte GA-M57SLI-S4
AMD X2 6000+
2GB - Corsair Twin2X2048 - 6400
The system appeared to run nicely until I started doing some benchmarks on the system and found performance to be subpar. I have a buddy with a comperable Intel system and every benchmark we ran his system literally blows mine away and not by a little, I mean alot! Memory timings for my memory are 5-5-5-12 but in CPU-Z it shows as 5-5-5-18 and that the memory is only running at 376mhz. Other than that all of the bios settings look correct. System runs fine, just that benchmarks really suck!! Almost like the system is running at half speed almost. Does anyone have any recommendations for troubleshooting?? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance! I can provide any details that may help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back