Good Core 2 duo mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjmagnum

Does anyone know a good core 2 duo mobo (possibly using a E6300) that has 2 PCI Express x16 slots? Also which is faster a E6300 or a AMD Athlon X2 4200+ duel core processor?

Um around 200 but i hope to get less than 200. Also I do not understand duel core processors too well, how can a 1.80 ghz processor (E6300) be better than the 2.40 ghz X2 4200+?

See you are looking at the relative clock speed of the processor. Now it's true that in the past nobody look at anything other the the clock speed (Ghz) to rate it's performance, but nowdays it's not all about that. Modern day CPU have advance architects within the cpu to allow it to get more "work" done in in a single clock cycle, in real time. Wich basally makes it more proficient and thus faster.

What country to do you live in so I can find an E-tailer at your location?

If you live in America here is a really good for not a bad price considering it's performance
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16813136168

ATI uses Crossfire. You'll want a regular ATI card like an ATI Radeon x1900xt, and then the 2nd card needs to be the Crossfire Edition version of that card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back