Good headphones/SS speaker system?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on! The deadline is 3/6 where it's my payday. Maybe some of those famous Grado thingies? How much do they cost? Although the reviews for these headphones are great. I wonder if I can mix my heads phones with my bass from my old logitech speakers. The bass isn't that thumpy, but if I do it right, it'll be great. Unfortunatly, there isn't anything that will let me custom-mix the channels-is there?

Personally, I wouldn't get circumaural headphones because they tend to be tight and hot, especially after prolonged use. They also look pretty weird if you walk around with them. However, if you must these are pretty good, as one reviewer mentioned who has had them for the last 14 years.

EDIT: the item is now out of stock. I hope you had a chance to order them

I get them tomorrow. Can't wait, along with my Radeon HD 3650.

Alright, I got them. They are absoulutly great, fantastic, ultimate. Your ears do get, a little hot. The headbands seems to be a strong, durible material, as well as the thickly coiled cord. Sound is great with my X-fi. When I got them with the headphone settings on in X-fi, I'm like-are the speakers on? They were THAT good. Too bad BF2's X-fi setting is broken or I would dominate. At least splinter cell's isn't. The design of the swivelling earcups are very attrative, and the carrier is a black, soft material that looks like it could hold something as heavy as a watermelon with a drawstring on top. Even the box it came in was nice, it felt kind of like leather, instead of cardboard. What a great product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back