Good monitor companies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

agi_shi

I'm looking for good monitor (LCD) companies. Please list all of the major ones here (ones you will recommend), as I am not to sure of which ones are good and which aren't.

Thank you!

Well

Everyone pretty much makes a decent LCD now a days, it just depends on how picky you are with resolutions, particular brightness and what ever.

As far as gaming, display lag with LCDs is a thing of the past. You cant find a monitor with more than a 16 ms response time. Wich is the minimun for gaming I believe.

As far as really nice monitors Id have to say Dell makes one of the best LCDs.
Acer, Viewsonic, Sony, NEC.

It also seems that they have refined the manufacturing proccess on LCD panals. I have ordered over 15 for people of various size and brand and on each of them I had no dead pixels, wich means im either lucky or there getting good. Dead pixels up to 10 a year or so ago were very common. And you could not return them if you had any under 6. I dont see that policy on retail sites anymore. So things are getting good as far as LCD.

Well Dell doeant make there own LCD's when I was replacing my laptop LCD cover I had to take out the pannel and on the back of it it said LG Philips I have a regular desktop Dell LCD as well but I never opened it so I really dont know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back